Terms and conditions
1. these general conditions apply to all competitions and sweepstakes (“competitions”) which are performed by revealed music b.v. or affiliated companies through their websites and which refer to these conditions. any additional conditions to the individual competition take precedence over these conditions.
2. eligible to participate in a competition is any natural and legally competent person. all persons under the age of 14 are excluded from participation. persons who are 14 or older and are limited legally competent are only eligible to the extent that revealed music b.v. expressly permitted for them to participate in the specific competition and / the guardian (s) agreed for them to enter. legal representatives and employees of revealed music b.v. and affiliated companies, and their relatives of first and second degree are not eligible to enter any competition. not eligible persons do not gain entitlement to profits in the case of winning. participation arbitration on participation and entry services cannot be considered.
3. each participant can only participate in its own name. prizes cannot be transferred to third parties.
4. when participating in a competition, partly mandatory and partly voluntary information will be prompted, e.g. family name, first name, address, age and / or e- mail address and / or telephone number. revealed music b.v. will treat all of the personal data in accordance with the privacy statement and possibly additionally granted consent. to participate in the competition all required information must be given truthfully. acting otherwise can result in the exclusion from the competition.
5. if the participation requires the sending of materials, the following applies:
the participant will not provide or upload any criminal, discriminatory, pornographic material harmful to minors, racist and / or otherwise extremist content to revealed music b.v. the participant is liable to third parties and dismisses revealed music b.v. form any third party claims.furthermore, each participant confirms that he is the sole owner of all rights of use and exploitation rights to the materials provided by him and dismisses revealed music b.v. from all claims by third parties. each participant grants revealed music b.v., the exclusive, transferable, and free of cost right to use the materials with no restriction to time, space and content. each participant also assigns ownership of the materials to revealed music b.v. a transfer of ownership shall only cease if the participant expressly and in writing declares to revealed music b.v. that he does not want to transfer the property. such a statement has to be received by revealed music b.v. under the address stated in the imprint 10 days after the conclusion of the competition (day of announcement of the winner). after this period the label can destroy all materials submitted.
6. revealed music b.v. is not liable for any problems or defects in connection with computers, links, networks , which are used by participants to send a submission until the arrival in the sphere of revealed music b.v.
7. revealed music b.v. assumes liability for the submitted materials only for intentional or grossly negligent acts of its employees or of his authorized third parties.
8. revealed music b.v. reserves the right to exchange each announced price upon changes in legislation or case law or pursuant to a court order and replace it with other prizes, to change the respective game play or to cancel the competition. the possibly already determined winners have no claims whatsoever against revealed music b.v. or against legally affiliated companies in these cases.
9. the winners will be determined by revealed music b.v., its employees, agents or authorized third parties. revealed music b.v. shall not be liable for slight negligence of such persons in the winner determination process.
10. in the event of winning, the participant will be informed in writing (in particular via mail, e-mail or fax) or by a telephone call. if the participant is notified in writing, the winner is required to inform revealed music b.v. within ten working days of receipt of the notification whether he accepts the prize through the form described in the notification (timely dispatch is sufficient). if the participant is informed by phone, revealed music b.v. will leave a message in the case of personal unavailability of the winner, if technically possible.
the winner is required to inform revealed music b.v. within three working days of consigning the message whether he accepts the prize through the form described in the message. in case of non-compliance with these provisions, revealed music b.v. has the right to draw a new winner and award the prize otherwise. claims of the first drawn winner against revealed music b.v. are excluded.
11. in case a non-cash prize is awarded revealed music b.v. is not required to pay the equivalent in money. the participant confirms that in the case of a win (especially winning of a trip) any costs, expenses and other services which are not awarded as a prize or as included in the prize shall be borne by him. revealed music b.v. is not liable for any damage caused by the participant and is accordingly exempted from all claims of third parties.
12. if the participant violates specific rules or these conditions, revealed music b.v. has the right to exclude him from participating without notice.
13. recourse to the courts is not permitted.
14. should any provision of these terms and conditions be invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain valid. dutch law applies. if the customer is a merchant, legal entity under public law or a public special fund, the court of jurisdiction is amsterdam as the seat of the provider.
revealed music b.v.
korte hil 2